We offer a number of company secretarial services:
- - People with Significant Control (PSC) Register – as part of the government’s commitment to increase transparency in ownership and control of companies, all UK companies including LLPs are required to maintain a PSC Register. As part of our company secretarial services we can help you identify and set this up to ensure you meet your legal obligations.
- - Company formation - Company formation necessitates a high degree of form filling and online registration. We can register your company name, provide a certificate of incorporation and assist with the company’s memorandum and articles of association and preparation of share certificates.
- - Provision of Registered Office facilities - Formal legal notices are sent to a company’s registered office. As your accountants we can host your registered office, ensuring that important mail is identified and dealt with promptly.
- - Changes in Company Officers - When a new officer is appointed, the Registrar of Companies needs to be notified. We can complete the necessary forms and file these with Companies House on your behalf.
- - Company searches - In times of economic uncertainty, all businesses need to gather as much information about new customers, and their credit status, as they can. We can undertake company searches on our clients behalf and interpret information filed at Companies House.
- - Amendments to Memorandum and Articles of Association - Sometimes you may need to change the company’s constitution. We can draft the necessary resolutions to effect the changes and ensure that statutory obligations are fulfilled.
- - Restructuring of Share Capital - From time to time it may be necessary to amend the company’s capital structure. We can guide you through the process of changing voting and dividend rights and can ensure that the appropriate paperwork is completed and filed.
If you would like to discuss our services in more detail please contact our team on 00 44 208 5995 210 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org